Monday, February 25, 2013

Registry Event

I took last week off from blogging to triple task everything else that Reenie Rose had going on, but I'm back and wanted to get you up to snuff on a super event going on this week.


We've made it through engagement season and are now on to the planning stages which includes everything post wedding as well.  Poladora is a fabulous site that is so much more than your towel and toaster registry.  My favorite part about Poladora is that your friends and family can choose items off your registry but ultimately you are receiving a credit.  What this means is that when all is said and done, you have the final say in what is purchased with your credit.  Decide you no longer want one item and would rather have another...no problem.
Of course, I encourage you to just visit the site and start having fun putting something together.  If you need a registry warm up though, I suggest you head back over to the Reenie Rose Registry to start with just one special item....you know what I'm talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment